Video of the Oct. 23-28, 2011 Hands On Extraction Clinic in Flamingo Beach, Costa Rica
Dr. Tommy Murph of Daily Extraction fame is giving another tooth extraction course in Costa Rica.
Here are the details:
- Saturday March 17 thru Wednesday March 21 in Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- Saturday June 30 thru Wednesday July 4 (Location not set yet…To be determined by December 5th)
If you really want to learn how to perform simple extractions, surgical extractions and surgical extractions of third molars, give these courses a look.
- Class: Hands On Extractions
- Credits: Forty (40) Hours AGD PACE Approved
- Dates: Saturday March 17 thru Wednesday March 21
- Cost: $4000
- Lecture will be Given Saturday Night 6:00pm-9:30pm
- and all day Sunday 8am-9:30pm
- and Monday night 7pm-until finished
- Clinical Hands On will be all day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Location: Tamarindo, Costa Rica
More information can be obtained from Dr. Murph: drtommymurph at yahoo dot com or by phone: 843-488-4357
Dr. Murph’s website is here and his extraction manuals are here on e-Bay.
The Daily Extraction Archive
One thought on “The Daily Extraction: Dr. Tommy Murph’s Costa Rica Extraction Courses”
Comments are closed.