Compensation will be provided by the terms agreed upon as follows:
- The sum of $650.00 per day, or 30-33% of charges (dentist’s charges plus hygienist’s charges) whichever is greater, excluding mileage and lodging based upon the nature and type of dental practice.
- Mileage: Current IRS mileage allowance per mile round trip for non local assignments.
- Lodging: $150.00/day or the equivalent (when necessary).
- Compensation is payable by the end of the next office working day or on the final workday of each week.
- Record review and report writing – $500.00 per hour.
- Examination and Second Opinions – $500.00 per hour.
- Depositions – $600.00 per hour.
- Court or hearing testimony – $ 2,400.00 per half day (4) four hours.
5. Mileage and lodging as above.
6. Travel time billed at record review rate.
7. Billing charges above are exclusive of costs which will be billed and due as they are incurred.
8. A retainer may be required for any case.
LOCUM TENENS SERVICES:
- Interim, locum tenens and temporary dentistry
- Substitute/semi-permanent dentistry
- Long-term temporary dentistry for dental practices in probate
- Fill-in associateship dentistry
- Temporary dentistry management and consulting
- Maternity Leave locum tenens dentistry
- Temporary disability dentistry
- Surgical or rehabilitation leave locum tenens dentistry
Telephone: 805 953-5224 or 805 375-2134