- Compensation will be provided by the terms agreed upon as follows: A negotiated minimum per diem, and/or 33-40% of charges (dentist’s charges plus hygienist’s charges) whichever is greater, excluding mileage and lodging based upon the nature and type of dental practice.
- NO Agency Fee
- Travel/Mileage: Business Class Airfare and Current IRS mileage allowance per mile round trip for non local auto accessible assignments.
- Lodging: A negotiated per day rate and/or the equivalent GSA rate for the locale (when available/necessary)
- Compensation is payable by the end of the next office working day or on the final workday of each week. A retainer may be required for any assignment.
- Record review and report writing – as negotiated
- Examination and Second Opinions – as negotiated
- Depositions – as negotiated
- Court or hearing testimony – as negotiated
- Mileage and lodging as above.
- Travel time billed at record review rate.
- Billing charges above are exclusive of costs which will be billed and due as they are incurred.
- A retainer may be required for any case.
LOCUM TENENS SERVICES:
- Interim, locum tenens and temporary dentistry
- Substitute/semi-permanent dentistry
- Long-term temporary dentistry for dental practices in probate
- Fill-in associateship dentistry
- Temporary dentistry management and consulting
- Maternity Leave locum tenens dentistry
- Temporary disability dentistry
- Surgical or rehabilitation leave locum tenens dentistry
Gregory Cole, D.D.S.
Telephone: 805 953-5224